怦然心动经典台词大全
One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头[cqxqz.com]。
The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?

And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
Here I was,dying inside.
此刻我的心都要碎了。
She started sniffing me.
她居然开始偷偷闻我。
Then that makes you a coward.
那就证明你是个懦夫。
I blessed a day I found you.
感谢上天让我遇到你。
Took an interest in Sherry himself.
美色当前,忠义让步。
就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
All my life I've been waiting for that kiss.
我这辈子都在盼着这一吻。
So instead you just agreed with him and laughed.
所以我就赞同了他的话,还和他一起笑。

You can't dwell on something that might've been.
你不能总想着那些可能的但没有发生的事。
There I was holing hands with this strange girl.
我居然牵着一个陌生女孩的手。
Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat.
俗话说得好,重色必轻友。加利特这个叛徒。
How can she sit there and laugh an look so beautiful.
她怎么可以和别人坐在哪,还笑得那么灿烂。
I felt strong, in control. I told Bryce what I thought.
我觉得自己能掌控一切,我告诉布莱斯我的想法。
You're just visually challenged.I feel sorry for you.
我只是心生嫉妒,我为你难过。
Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.
有时我们为了正确的选择 不得不做出牺牲。
I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.
我可以坐上好几个钟头 静静欣赏这世界。
I guess it's something about his eyes.Or maybe his smile.
我想是因为他那双眼睛吧,还有他的微笑。
Because of that,one of the two of them will always be unhappy.
梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受。
My only consolation was that next year would be different.
我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌。
And I wondered, did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
我的世界观开始有了细微的变化,我不禁问自己 我对布莱斯的感情是否一如往日?

He looked at me with those eyes.Those once again dazzling eyes.
他用那双眼睛看着我,那双重现闪亮的眼睛。
I never want you to forget how you felt when you were up there.
希望你能将树梢的美好时光永存心底。
Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way,that words never could.
有时沉默对我们而言,无声胜有声。
I think the tree looks particularly beautiful in this light. Don't you?
这棵树在晨曦中显得尤为美丽,你说对么?
Oh, the boosters will be very grateful for such a generous donation.
支持者们会感激这么慷慨的捐助的。
Here I was ,dying inside,and they were talking about perpetual motion.
我内心受煎熬,她却在聊什么永动机。
And I knew that Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss.But he wouldn't be for long.
我知道布莱斯·洛士奇仍然保留着我的初吻,但他不会留太久的。
And once I could look at it without crying,I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me.
直到有一天看着它,我不再泪眼朦胧,我领悟到了更深层的寓意。
I felt sorry for my father.I felt sorry for my mother.But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.
我为爸爸感到难过,我为妈妈感到难过,但是我为我有这样的父母而感到幸运。
哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
It was the first thing I saw every morning,and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
我每天醒来就会看着这幅画,它亦每天伴着我入眠。
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled.Like sunshine and wild grass.I couldn't stop breathing it infilling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草,我忍不住深呼吸,让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息
